JDMIS can help you find a rewarding hobby to share with your kids... and maybe more!
- Creative jewellery making and jewellery art are unique hobbies that can be enjoyed at home without sacrificing the possibility of professional growth. Many of our students, with important commitments to their families and homes have started a hobby only to find satisfaction and growth potential at their own pace - and often with their children.
- Jewellery is a great way to express your inner style at a dinner or on the football field! Creating your own is original and a great talking point - its also a fantastic way to explore tastes and styles with your youngsters.
- Few know the gems and jewellery they already have and less about what they buy; Learn more about the origins and value of what you are buying and learn tips that help you discern the genuine articles!
- As you gain mastery over your craft, develop special creations for friends and family - a custom jewellery gift for a special occasion is both memorable and practical!
- As you develop your personal style and professional skills, enterprise becons. Few other skills lend themselves to a difficult family schedule and many of our students enjoy home-based businesses ranging from casual activity to roaring internet and personal clientele saLes!
Join us for an open house to find out more about the many, many exciting skills, techniques & styles you can learn and the how to take advantage of this growing creative industry!
For more information On-line, check out these programs:
JDMIS offers compact yet comprehensive diploma programs that include everything you need to produce extraordinary jewellery. Take a look at our three targetted dilpoma tracks:
Not ready to commit to a full diploma? Start today & do it little-by-little with our short, 40 hour skills certifications: